• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quick Scott Fitterer appreciation thread…

FuFuLamePoo

It’s still SO early but the difference between this and previous regimes is night and fuging day.

Starting with the draft which he managed masterfully, giving the team more and more picks which have already been turned into early contributors such as TMJ, Tremble, Hubbard, Nixon, etc and obviously Horn who looked legit before injury.

Early on looking like he CRUSHED fa. Jones, Fox, Reddick, even Erving hasn’t been a total disaster. Elflein sucks but overall that’s a hell of a haul.

Thinking PROGRESSIVELY. Knowing the team wants to contend for a playoff spot this year, but instead of overpaying for a vet taking a chance on a guy with loads of talent that’s still crazy young. Someone that could help us this year and in the future.

He is absolutely crushing it so far. This is not me anointing him, but I’m very cautiously optimistic.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 4

3 hours ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

It’s still SO early but the difference between this and previous regimes is night and fuging day.

Starting with the draft which he managed masterfully, giving the team more and more picks which have already been turned into early contributors such as TMJ, Tremble, Hubbard, Nixon, etc and obviously Horn who looked legit before injury.

Early on looking like he CRUSHED fa. Jones, Fox, Reddick, even Erving hasn’t been a total disaster. Elflein sucks but overall that’s a hell of a haul.

Thinking PROGRESSIVELY. Knowing the team wants to contend for a playoff spot this year, but instead of overpaying for a vet taking a chance on a guy with loads of talent that’s still crazy young. Someone that could help us this year and in the future.

He is absolutely crushing it so far. This is not me anointing him, but I’m very cautiously optimistic.

The guy is always looking to improve our team.  Trading players or scooping them up on the market.  

He's not overpaying underperforming players just to save face from a 1st round pick.

He is on the same page as the Head Coach which makes it easier to find the talent we want. 9 of 11 players drafted are contributing.  The other two are in the wings as potential contributors. He's building a team that will be built for the long haul.  Can you imagine 3 or 4 drafts in a row like 2021? 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

14 hours ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

I still think Elflein was almost as much about having a Paradis backup as a LG. He also had chemistry with Darnold. Yeah, he still sucks, but I can at least follow the logic ... sort of.

Also, Arnold was another hellova FA pickup. Which he has now rolled into another top 10 CB.

• Beer 1

This has me thinking of who this band of merry misfits running the show in BOA reminds me of. 

You've got Rhule, the caption.

Kirk

Snow, the science officer/genius

Spock

Brady, the navigator.

Chekov

Fitterer, the engineer. 

Scotty

Or I've watched too much Star Trek in my informative years. 

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1