• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Speed vs Power

Mr. Scot

2 hours ago, Basbear said:

Watch-out my friend, while true, this type of opinion will get the snake poop mountain....

I said Chinn needed to step-up after CMC went down, many here hated that thought. He has not found his place back there and Snow needs to do better for him as well. D has/was ballin....without Chinn. His impact has not been there thus far in the first 4 weeks. He needs to get back to play-maker status, no TOs or these 3 tackle averages?? Get back on the DPOTW horse!!

I said the same thing and had a whole thread about it

• Flames 1

16 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

heard someone on NFL network talking about the game yesterday.  He said the old adage of dealing with speed is to run right at it, and that's what the Cowboys did.

However, the Cowboys do have an excellent OL and 2 excellent backs, one of whom is a beast.  Just not a good matchup for us.

They also had the refs in their pocket that allowed their O-Line to commit "Holding penalties" that aren't called.

Did you forget that the entire game that line did not commit ONE penalty?   LOL!  What a joke.

Edited by glenwo2