• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurricanes 2021-2022 Season Games Thread

Harbingers

11 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Canes writers break down the next four teams we face. Boston will be the big test to me. Especially if they come at us with their overly physical game. It seems like most teams have either let us or been incapable of shutting down our game so far. 

But basically it’s Toronto, Boston and a pair of scrubs for this home game stretch. 

I can't wait for the Florida trip. Beating those 2 teams on the road would do wonders for the rest of our season.

• Pie 2

25 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Why do I feel like Rod(well the goalie room) is just gonna start Andersen again. No morning skate today. 

I mean Rod has always been the guy that just sticks with what is working,  But Freddie has earned a day off and we need him fresh for the Flordia-Tampa games. Give Raanta a shot and I would like to see Maybe Stepan/Martinook and Cole get a rest and Jarvis and Smith get some action.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

I mean Rod has always been the guy that just sticks with what is working,  But Freddie has earned a day off and we need him fresh for the Flordia-Tampa games. Give Raanta a shot and I would like to see Maybe Stepan/Martinook and Cole get a rest and Jarvis and Smith get some ac

We will see I selfishly want to see Jarvis tonight as I'll be in 109

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

I really want to see Jarvis man

Why keep use up a year of his ELC if he's a healthy scratch every night? 

Intersted to see Raanta though hopefully we have 2 reliable goalies.

He has to physically play in 10 games. My guess is he’ll be kept up, get a few games, be sent to Team Canada at the end of December for World Juniors, and then return to his junior team. We may see him return to Canes during the playoffs.

• Pie 3

41 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

And then there was one. The panthers just lost in a shootout with Boston. In which they didn’t have barkov shoot for some dumb ass reason. 

Canes are the last undefeated team!

Unbowed unbeaten and unbroken.... Come with fire and take care of business against Arizona.... I'll be watching this over football.

• Pie 2