• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remember Curtis Samuel?

kungfoodude

Just now, SBBlue said:

No it was given by your Tinderbox, buddy, Rodeo, a few days after I called you out, on an innocuous post on another thread.  I can go kick those threads too if you like.   Rodeo doesn't even spend time in the football forums and hasn't logged in since September.  But he all of a sudden found one of my posts from days prior offensive saying I used a swear word.

I've pulled some of his posts in the Tinderbox.  They are vulgar and disgusting.  I'm considering creating a thread over there just reposting hundreds of Rodeos greatest hits.  I'm sure you guys would ban me, just for REPOSTING his posts.  He's a great representative of the Huddle.    

But I was hoping to wait until the end of the season before we had this out...so we could enjoy football.  It's your call.

The rules are totally different in the TB.

No, go ahead and have it out. You clearly have a bone to pick since you came out of nowhere with this stuff. 

Or... you can just go ahead and create your own forum. It's your call.

3 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Yeah, because you are so innocent. I mean, if we are going to be honest.

What is the deal with you and @SBBlue? This isn't the first time you two have come out of nowhere to white knight each other.

Seriously, if y'all gate it here so much, just go start your own forum. That seems like a win/win for everyone. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What is the deal with you and @SBBlue? This isn't the first time you two have come out of nowhere to white knight each other.

Seriously, if y'all gate it here so much, just go start your own forum. That seems like a win/win for everyone. 

Like kungfoodude and you don't double team folks.

I'm done. I've had my say. I'll be me, and we'll see how this goes. Cuz, I ain't going anywhere.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

No, go ahead and have it out. You clearly have a bone to pick since you came out of nowhere with this stuff. 

Out of nowhere?  Are you really pretending that people didn't complain about your posts,  Chuck, the Dallas trolls, or any of a myriad of other trolls?  Seriously?  Thats what you're going with?  

Or... you can just go ahead and create your own forum. It's your call.

Or...and this may sound extreme, and I've said this before, you guys could actually moderate the real trolls when they pop up rather than saying you aren't paid enough when people complain to you.  Just saying.

Just now, SBBlue said:

Out of nowhere?  Are you really pretending that people didn't complain about your posts,  Chuck, the Dallas trolls, or any of a myriad of other trolls?  Seriously?  Thats what you're going with?  

Or...and this may sound extreme, and I've said this before, you guys could actually moderate the real trolls when they pop up rather than saying you aren't paid enough when people complain to you.  Just saying.

What? I was only talking about the number of times you two have appeared to white knight each other. That's what I meant by "out of nowhere". Meanwhile, your boy is rapidly falling into the "real troll" category.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You realize there is a thread, not created by either of us discussing the very points that you pretend are now just "out of the blue".  It had what, 80 likes?  I can kick that one if you like.

Just now, SBBlue said:

You realize there is a thread, not created by either of us discussing the very points that you pretend are now just "out of the blue".  It had what, 80 likes?  I can kick that one if you like.

You clearly want to "kick" these threads, so go for it. You seem to have deep issues with how this forum is ran. You claim to have an IT background and to have considered making your own forum. Seriously, why don't you just do that? That seems a lot more productive than constantly complaining here while keeping weird records about threads and posters.

• Pie 1

What? I was only talking about the number of times you two have appeared to white knight each other. That's what I meant by "out of nowhere". Meanwhile, your boy is rapidly falling into the "real troll" category.

"My boy" did you mean something with that?

As for "real troll", help me here,  do you mean like My Chuck Don't Matter?

You clearly want to "kick" these threads, so go for it. You seem to have deep issues with how this forum is ran. You claim to have an IT background and to have considered making your own forum. Seriously, why don't you just do that? That seems a lot more productive than constantly complaining here while keeping weird records about threads and posters.

As you wish.