• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2021-2022 Games Thread

Captain Morgan

3 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

Big game on Thursday...10-3 Wizards are coming to town.  Oddly enough, ESPN's matchup predictor has Charlotte at 62% favorites to win.  

The NBA has been crazy so far this year. I know it's still early, but I never expected the Wizards and Bulls to be two of the better teams in the league. The good thing about it though is that all these conference games have meaning. It's great.

1 hour ago, jayboogieman said:

The NBA has been crazy so far this year. I know it's still early, but I never expected the Wizards and Bulls to be two of the better teams in the league. The good thing about it though is that all these conference games have meaning. It's great.

I had to double check the Wizards record to make sure it was real.

Washington (elbow) returned to practice Tuesday, but he will still be listed as out for Wednesday's matchup against the Wizards.

Washington will miss his seventh straight game Wednesday, but his return to action appears to be on the horizon. Before his injury, the 6-foot-7 forward was averaging 9.9 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.4 assists across 21.1 minutes per game.

per Rotowire