• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Signing a vet RB for this season

Jmac

4 minutes ago, Smittymoose said:

You mean he’s a bigger name than Freeman. He stinks, has for at least two years now.

His knees are shot, Royce had better yards per attempt and much better catching % the last couple years. Also 3 years less wear on his body. There is zero reason to not give Freeman at least 10 touches next game at this point. If he was a free agent everybody would want him here based on these highlights-

The problem is obvious on this offense and it isn't the RB depth.  Any bandaids we try to apply aren't going to work.  The OL is terrible and until that is fixed our offense will struggle mightily 

Hate to quote Gettleman but he mentioned that good lines allow you to complete.  💯 correct on that point and we are seeing it clearly right now

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

33 minutes ago, Smittymoose said:

He’s solid, but is he really worth trading a pick for a team with CMC and Chuba Hubbard? What’s his role, even with CMC out? And once he returns, he’s a likely gameday inactive. 

I can't help it; I'm thinking within the context of trading CMC. Chuba can't catch a cold. His blocking is suspect also (but I'll give him a rookie pass on the blocking).

Edited by top dawg