• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

They just don't get it....

Jmac

2 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

You can't win if you can't stop anybody. You have a very linear way of looking at things. 

IS that you Coach Rhule? Even if you have an elite defense the offense and ST has to compliment it, not take away from it by giving up great field position on a routine basis. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

He attacks everyone that doesn't think this team is perfect.

Just because we suck does not mean that I don't love the Panthers, but I am at a point now f I should just volunteer to work Sunday and not go through the misery. Maybe next year will be better. 

I will never jump to another team though. 

3 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Not to mention that possibly our best player is on a 1 year prove it deal and I dont know how much it is going to cost to resign him to a losing team. 

Riddick? As long as we stay away from the Watson trap. We should be OK. At least for the next few years.

Edit to add; Why did you have to add that last part?

Edited by iamhubby1

3 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Riddick? As long as we stay away from the Watson trap. We should be OK. At least for the next few years.

Edit to add; Why did you have to add that last part?

Reddick is 27 and I doubt he wants to waste away on losing teams for chump change. He has a couple of year left in his prime. Thats the only reason. 

Just now, PootieNunu said:

Reddick is 27 and I doubt he wants to waste away on losing teams for chump change. He has a couple of year left in his prime. Thats the only reason. 

You made a post then decided to finish it off with, "A losing team". Why the need to throw that in. We have no idea how this year is going to finish out.

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

You made a post then decided to finish it off with, "A losing team". Why the need to throw that in. We have no idea how this year is going to finish out.

Unless something drastically changes it is going to play out with 10 straight losses. The Giants were the worst team left on the schedule and we scored 3 points. 

So far a drastic change for this staff is switching which side of the field our WRs line up on.