• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What ELITE level coaching looks like and can do for your Franchise

TheBigKat

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

I’m talking more so about talent and athleticism. They are on the same level imo. Actually DJ has a higher RAS score then cmc by a full point. My point is that Christian gets like 30 touches a game. DJ might get 8 in a game. I’d wager if DJ was a running back he’d be a similar type of player and production. It is difficult to say because they do play different positions like you said. But I’d wager if DJ had a competent qb he’d lead the league in yards and tds. He’s that good. That’s why I wouldn’t say he’s far and away the best offensive player or he’s just something different entirely. Not really no. DJ is underutilized and has been handicapped by horrible qbs.

Also if we land Watson DJ might be one of the players packaged 😞

In terms of raw athleticism that may be true, but I really do think CMC is just a different level of player.  Maybe I'm wrong tho, this isn't meant to hate on DJ and I do agree the comparison is difficult. Perhaps it is just that DJ is handicapped by horrible QBs, but he isn't under-utilized for a WR this season.  He is one of the most targetted - and has some of the most receptions - of any receiver this season.  He is also VERY high on drop percentages for WRs, but at least he isn't Robby. I do think he is a great WR... as if that matters when your QB is Sam Darnold. 😞

3 hours ago, mav1234 said:

Sure, if either we had a good OL or another elite RB.  CMC is by far the best offensive player on the team... If he could stay healthy anyway 

He can't  stay healthy bc Ron Rivera ruined his health like Cam. Cam lasted longer tho. Shula with all those runs up the middle or was that turner..lol