• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold and Panthers will Bounce Back Today

The Huddler

11 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

There is a whole industry designed to take money from idiots who think they know what they are doing. Betting is for fools. Just give your money to charity. You'll feel better than losing your money on some lame bet. I tell ya what.

That's why I don't bet. 

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

No you don't. You just want a "positive takes only, delusional are fine" echo chamber. The slightest of differing opinion and you complain incessantly.

Here's a novel idea for ya, Mr. Moderator:  Create 2 of your Echo Chambers -- 1 for us fans of the team who can discuss mistakes, corrections, failings (but who do so in an optimistic and positive framework,) and a 2nd Chamber of Horrors (catch the Halloween reference?) for all the toxic, fault-finding, "I never made a mistake in my life, and being the superior individual that I am, I can't abide anyone who does," trolls who aren't really fans of the Panthers, but who only post here to hear themselves talk, and irritate others?

Hint: you're imminently qualified to head up the second group, as it's obvious anyone who exhibits a sunny outlook irks the hell out of you.

This win must be galling you right now.  Admit it.  Try harder to have a good life.  As someone who's played Linville Ridge CC, I can attest that you live in a beautiful area.  Go get some sunshine, and look on the brighter side of this fleeting life we all share.

Oh, (and to really piss you off,) "Go Panthers!"

• Beer 1