• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What happened to the Offensive Line?

Tank

:shocked: Gross has nothing to do with. Every team has injuries. Good teams usually adjust to injuries to key starters been out. Like the Pats and Steelers. May I keep going. Bottom line is Fox is not the coach he us to be. Fox got out coahced by a HC on the other team thats has not been a HC no longer then a year and half in the league. It is ashame how Fox has been a HC for 8 years. But yet gets out coach by a rookie type coach. Fox no longer can no longer get it down. I mean my god out D got ran over by pothead RB in Ricky Willaims. Plus out front 4 got pushed around by a 2 and 3 string centers last night. How bad is that. And plus our D got burnt through the air by a backup QB in chad Henn. Are you freaking kidding me. Fox has become that bad of a coach.:shocked:

you are officially the stupidest motherfuger on this board. "gross had nothing to do with it"?! are you out of your fuging mind? you admit you played dumbass xbox games last night instead of watching the team play, and just watched ESPN highlights later and now you're making judgement calls based on that?

and you're saying injuries don't affect a team? injuries to pro bowl players?

find a cliff and jump off it.

Its called your pro bowl offensive lineman on IR
:nono: And it is called that ain't no excuse for lossing to a team that has more injuries on the oline we do and our D still can't mange to get to Henne. Injuries having nothing to do with how the oline plays. It's about coaching. Gross yes is a stud. But him been out fo the line up is no excuse. Gross and otah both missed games last year but yet panthers oline did and mange to get panther to a 12-4 record. It's all about coahcing my friend. It seems every time panther come off of a wining seaon. The very next season Fox manges to go into a shell and allow us to have a crappy season. Thats been going on for 8 years. Time for a complete over haul in the HC department.

you are officially the stupidest motherf**ker on this board. "gross had nothing to do with it"?! are you out of your f**king mind? you admit you played dumbass xbox games last night instead of watching the team play, and just watched ESPN highlights later and now you're making judgement calls based on that?

and you're saying injuries don't affect a team? injuries to pro bowl players?

find a cliff and jump off it.

:ma: Injuries don't have anything to do with it. I admit gross not been there does hurt the oline some. But gross missed time last year with injuries along with otah and carolina oline still mange to play well. But yet you look at good teams like the Pats and steelers. They losss guys games at a time and I mean keys guys aswell. But you see very little drop off in production with the backups in there. Hell the fins oline was more ****** banged up then we was and they mange to keep their QB safe for most of the freaking game. But yet we only loss one starter in gross and we can't mange to keep porter from sacking Jake 2 ****** times. It not all about gross been out. It's about Fox and davidson not making adjustment to pretect Jake better. Coaching as it has been all season had been the main problem for us lossing along with Jake 14 ints.

:ma: Injuries don't have anything to do with it. I admit gross not been there does hurt the oline some. But gross missed time last year with injuries along with otah and carolina oline still mange to play well. But yet you look at good teams like the Pats and steelers. They losss guys games at a time and I mean keys guys aswell. But you see very little drop off in production with the backups in there. Hell the fins oline was more ****** banged up then we was and they mange to keep their QB safe for most of the freaking game. But yet we only loss one starter in gross and we can't mange to keep porter from sacking Jake 2 ****** times. It not all about gross been out. It's about Fox and davidson not making adjustment to pretect Jake better. Coaching as it has been all season had been the main problem for us lossing along with Jake 14 ints.

ok you just said "injuries don't have anything to do with it" and then followed that ON THE VERY NEXT SENTENCE with "I admit gross not [being] there does hurt the oline some."

which is it? do injuries affect a team or not?

maybe you should go back to playing my little pony on gameday and stop posting.

Archived