• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sooooo... What of PJ plays lights out Sunday?

Zod

10 hours ago, FreeCountryPanther said:

I know this sounds crazy but what if they are keeping it a secret. They say PJ is starting but Cam can learn a playbook fast in my opinion. I just have a crazy feeling he may just start tomorrow. If he doesn't start he might be put in at goal line situations. Have that weird feeling tomorrow that we are gonna dominate! Keep Pounding Panther Nation. Stand up!   I was trying to post this here but accidently posted in NFL. Is there a way I can delete that post and start a new one?

I think someone said it best here that they could run some base-ass vanilla version of the offense and Cam would kick ass. 

If PJ does start, I have to imagine he would be on a very short leash.

On 11/11/2021 at 4:29 PM, Zod said:

Let's say PJ throws for 350 yards and 3 TDs with no turnovers. 

You start him against Washington and give Cam more time to learn the offense?

If Murray and Hopkins don't play and something kinda like this happens Carolina will be in a mess.  If Murray plays and this happens, then you play PJ until he is exposed.  

Personally I see Cam playing by the 2nd half in a game Carolina is down by 17.

12 hours ago, FreeCountryPanther said:

I know this sounds crazy but what if they are keeping it a secret. They say PJ is starting but Cam can learn a playbook fast in my opinion. I just have a crazy feeling he may just start tomorrow. If he doesn't start he might be put in at goal line situations. Have that weird feeling tomorrow that we are gonna dominate! Keep Pounding Panther Nation. Stand up!   I was trying to post this here but accidently posted in NFL. Is there a way I can delete that post and start a new one?

Mac Jones says different.....lol