• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where does the Cam "I'm back" moment rank in all time history?

GOAT

22 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

You just can't help yourself....backtracking isn't enough, you've got to start throwing the R word around. Take a fuging hike

Lol

Can't help myself that others make assumptions?  You're right. I can't help that you make assumptions all the time. I can't help help that you're in this thread trying to divide people which isn't restarted, it's just fuging stupid. 

Follow the stupidity of this nation and divide. Rather than just spend a moment to understand someone ya don't know. 

Edited by pantherclaw

3 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

Childish and selfish. 

But it's not just about him. 

I guess it was childish and selfish when he handed the ball to the Panthers fans at the game too. Clown.

It was worth the penalty for that moment and no one on the team was mad about it. 

If we do not sign Cam we lose that game yesterday. 

This signing will put Panthers fan in the seats for our couple of remaining home games and it gave the team a ton of energy. A Panthers legend just walked back in the door. 

1 minute ago, PootieNunu said:

I guess it was childish and selfish when he handed the ball to the Panthers fans at the game too. Clown.

It was worth the penalty for that moment and no one on the team was mad about it. 

If we do not sign Cam we lose that game yesterday. 

This signing will put Panthers fan in the seats for our couple of remaining home games and it gave the team a ton of energy. A Panthers legend just walked back in the door. 

Btw. I like Cam. I have no problem with what goes on. It's a game. 

I just pointed out unbiasedly that for a man whom says it's not about him, he made it about himself in that moment. 

I smiled. I laughed. That's our QB. 

Y'ALL need to stop over reacting to unbaised statements. 

3 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Btw. I like Cam. I have no problem with what goes on. It's a game. 

I just pointed out unbiasedly that for a man whom says it's not about him, he made it about himself in that moment. 

I smiled. I laughed. That's our QB. 

Y'ALL need to stop over reacting to unbaised statements. 

Don't make the statement and no one will react to it. 

32 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Lol

Can't help myself that others make assumptions?  You're right. I can't help that you make assumptions all the time. I can't help help that you're in this thread trying to divide people which isn't restarted, it's just fuging stupid. 

Follow the stupidity of this nation and divide. Rather than just spend a moment to understand someone ya don't know. 

You have popped up in every thread about bringing Cam back before it happened, claiming that it would be idiotic, he's not the answer, etc...and make every excuse under the sun for Sam Darnold's play. It's pretty clear where you side, there's no need to backtrack. Keep throwing around the R word though, that's edgy

Just now, X-Clown said:

You have popped up in every thread about bringing Cam back before it happened, claiming that it would be idiotic, he's not the answer, etc...and make every excuse under the sun for Sam Darnold's play. It's pretty clear where you side, there's no need to backtrack. Keep throwing around the R word though, that's edgy

It's wrong of me to want a Panther player to succeed? I can't buy the garbage you're selling. 

You are right, I wanted Sam to succeed. Why wouldn't I? He's a Panther, and our success depended on him. Especially at a point where a Cam reunion didn't look possible.  Just like u wanted Sam to succeed, I want Cam to succeed. All I did was point out his actions on the field were different than the words he spoke in his press conference.  You got butt hurt. You pulled out the pitch fork, and brought up a colorful statement I made last week which was pretty obvious a joke.

You're right though, I shouldn't want any Panther player to succeed without checking with you first. That way I can be short sighted just like you.