• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tracking Games this week and playoff push

95Panthers4Ever

2 hours ago, Smithers said:

I expect Min, Atl and NO to lose.  Don’t forget about the 49ers…they only have 5 losses and have had their bye week already.  We need them to take another couple losses. 

I was gonna bring up SF as well especially since they just beat the Rams but it's unlikely they end up with a record better than us as long as we handle business.

7 hours ago, MHS831 said:

We have 3 "must win" games coming up (Washington, Miami, Atlanta) before we get New Orleans, Tampa Bay x 2, and Buffalo.  We have to win all three and split "murderer's row" to lock down a playoff birth.  It is possible, if we play like we did Sunday.

That would be 10 wins

will 9-8 get us in the playoffs?

1 hour ago, Scott12345 said:

That would be 10 wins

will 9-8 get us in the playoffs?

IMO I'd say we need at least 10 just because of the schedule strength of some of the teams in the wild card race. Especially the teams we lost to besides Dallas it's gonna be tight the rest of the way, it's not impossible but we sure as hell can't afford to drop more than two games.