• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

11/20 Game Thread: Hurricanes @ LA Kings 4PM

Anybodyhome

I know svech really wanted that one there and he almost had it, but staal was wide open. Both the goalie and defender sold out on Svech, Ok the defender did cut the pass more cleanly than I thought on but. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

Just now, zacka77ack said:

daggum. I got wrapped up into crafting my Cam Newton hat and didn't even realize this game was on. FIVE TO FOUR?!

Everyone is scoring and everyone has an assist, including Freddie. Wow.

Edited by zacka77ack
  • Pie 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• sam.jpg

• Topics

• I think we vets are tired of the losing man. I've been a member of the huddle since 2009. Been through the end of the Fox era and the end of the Rivera era. I remember everything that happened last year which is why I was optimistic for the season going into 2021. If we were able to be competitive with the poo team that we had in 2020, we should be much improved with more offseason and a better team thrown together with a new GM. Saying all that, there were 4 new head coaches that were in the same boat as Rhule was last year. Comparing our team's success to the other 4 new head coaches from last year, Rhule has been the worst of the 5. He is being out coached by Kevin Stefanski, coach of the perpetual joke of the Browns who won 1 more game in 2019 than the Panthers before the two coaches took over. Year one he went to the playoffs, we won 5 games. Mike McCathy sucked year one, division leaders year two. Rivera, playoffs year one with a worse QB situation and Playoff contention year two with our QB backup castoff. Joe Judge - not great, won't lie. However his team whooped our ass and he has the same amount of wins as the panthers in the same time frame, and his team is being competitive while doing it.  We seem to getting worse, and we seem to be getting worse as a direct relation to the choices that Rhule and his staff have made since his hiring.  If we were still 5-7 and we seemed to be competitive we would be frustrated but not miserable and disinterested like we are now. Instead we have little hope for the future based on the staff's past moves, the state of the QB situation, and our lack of top 100 draft picks in the upcoming draft.  I'm just ready to stop sucking and the current trend does not show this changing any time soon under Rhule. 
    • When the Panthers are highly dysfunctional (like they have been for most of this season) the post-game Huddle reactions can be rather entertaining.  So, I've got that going for me, which is nice.