• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

His name...is Case Keenum..

MVP23

If only we'd drafted the guy on the other side of the field from Jarrett at USC. Steve Smith, #2 receiver in the NFC.

I wanted him just to have 2 Steve Smiths.... but really the giys name is steve smith he had to be a baller.... big mistake taking slowbie jarret

If only we'd drafted the guy on the other side of the field from Jarrett at USC. Steve Smith, #2 receiver in the NFC.

I feel bad for jarrett-

i think he is a hell of a lot better than people give him credit for, and he has gotten a bad wrap in CAROLINA.

I think his problem is more FOX and Jake than himself.

He's gotten a bad rap because he drops balls and struggles to get open.

see- thats the easy thing to say..

So Steve Smith isnt doing well because he has Jake over throwing him, but Jarrett's problem is Jarrett.

You guys are nuts. Jarrett has had some damn good catches. He had a bad game on Thurs, but i guess he doenst get that chance because he is dwayne jarrett.

Smith has SUCKED this season too- but no one is raging over him.

see- thats the easy thing to say..

So Steve Smith isnt doing well because he has Jake over throwing him, but Jarrett's problem is Jarrett.

You guys are nuts. Jarrett has had some damn good catches. He had a bad game on Thurs, but i guess he doenst get that chance because he is dwayne jarrett.

Smith has SUCKED this season too- but no one is raging over him.

Jarrett has had some good catches, but he's also had some terrible drops. It's not like this is his first year ever getting any balls thrown at him.

I hope he'll do better too because we'll need a replacement for Mohammad soon but I mean...

Archived