• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So what happened to wanting to run the ball more???

KillerKat

It was obvious from the start before Matt Rhule ever coached a game he would fail in Carolina.  Why do I say this?  Just look at the antics.  He gets the offer from Carolina and immediately has representation go to New York and say, hey don't you wanna match this crazy offer.  This was a telltale sign for all fans.  Dave Tepper is delusional comparing Chuck Noll and Matt Rhule.  Keep Rhule for another year and watch the tumbleweeds flow thru B of A stadium.  The mistakes made will take years to remedy. 5 years before we can contend for a title.  Seriously we drafted Horn over Parsons ridiculous

20 hours ago, Scott12345 said:

At least pj didn’t fall down and fumble 

I wonder how he would've faired if the center stepped on his foot like he did Cam's. I'll play the what about-ism game though. At LeAst CaM didn'T tHrow An inTeRcePtioN oFF his BacK fOOt inTo ThRee dEEp Zone CoVeraGe!

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, Chadley L said:

It was obvious from the start before Matt Rhule ever coached a game he would fail in Carolina.  Why do I say this?  Just look at the antics.  He gets the offer from Carolina and immediately has representation go to New York and say, hey don't you wanna match this crazy offer.  This was a telltale sign for all fans.  Dave Tepper is delusional comparing Chuck Noll and Matt Rhule.  Keep Rhule for another year and watch the tumbleweeds flow thru B of A stadium.  The mistakes made will take years to remedy. 5 years before we can contend for a title.  Seriously we drafted Horn over Parsons ridiculous

Horn is a beast.  There was absolutely no problem with that pick.  As the team stood on that day, we had a GLARING need for a CB and Horn filled it.  Also he was looking awesome before his injury.  Hell the Cowboys were going to draft Horn had we not taken him first.  Such is life.  We would have drafted Sewell had he not been taken 1 pick before us. 

• Pie 2