• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aho & Jarvis: COVID Protocol

Anybodyhome

4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

How many does Minnesota have out at this point? 

They don’t seem to be affected and it looks like the NHL has drawn the line at us, though Colorado has been postponed through Christmas. I find that the NHL is helping out certain teams over others. It’s telling that Calgary, Florida, Nashville, Boston, Vancouver, and Colorado are shut down and then there is us between all of them continuing to play.

Hell, they postponed the Vancouver/Toronto game which has 10 people out between the two teams while forcing the Devils and Wings to play tonight… they also have 10 people out between the two teams.

• Pie 1

34 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

They don’t seem to be affected and it looks like the NHL has drawn the line at us, though Colorado has been postponed through Christmas. I find that the NHL is helping out certain teams over others. It’s telling that Calgary, Florida, Nashville, Boston, Vancouver, and Colorado are shut down and then there is us between all of them continuing to play.

Hell, they postponed the Vancouver/Toronto game which has 10 people out between the two teams while forcing the Devils and Wings to play tonight… they also have 10 people out between the two teams.

It appears that’s 7 is the cutoff besides Canada. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Harbingers said:

So I don’t think we play until Florida comes to town? Right NHL… Right?! 

There is no reason we should be crossing the border for one game before the holidays. 

Correct, all cross country games have just been canceled.

Only chance we have at another game before Christmas is if they reschedule the Minnesota game for Tuesday or Wednesday. Both days would mean Minnesota would be playing a back to back and three games in four days so I feel like that’s not going to happen.

• Pie 2

17 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Correct, all cross country games have just been canceled.

Only chance we have at another game before Christmas is if they reschedule the Minnesota game for Tuesday or Wednesday. Both days would mean Minnesota would be playing a back to back and three games in four days so I feel like that’s not going to happen.

Imagine they reschedule all the postponed games to the Olympic break given that NHL players won't be going now. Would make the most sense at the least.

• Pie 1