• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What draft picks do we have left?

ThPantherFan

16 minutes ago, ThPantherFan said:

How do you get 6 and 7, compensatory?

6)  Las Vegas → Carolina (PD). Las Vegas traded a sixth-round selection to Carolina in exchange for linebacker Denzel Perryman 

7)  Miami → Carolina (PD). Miami traded a seventh-round selection to the Carolina Panthers in exchange for offensive tackle Greg Little

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, BlitzMonster said:

I'll bet Fitterer trades back from our high first and picks up and additional 2nd or 3rd, if not more.  That's his modus operandi.  

If it were up to me, I'd stand pat in the first and take a blue-chip LT.  Just permanently fix a serious problem on the OL.  

The Houston 4th will be top of that round so a C or G should be available.  Last season the Falcons drafted a C at 4-9 and he's currently competing to start.  So you can find good interior linemen at that point of the draft. 

Totally agree with this…but I would bet we do look to trade down if we can.  Hopefully we don't move down too far.  

Praying we don’t stay there and pick Pickett personally.  In fact all these QBs have big questions 

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

44 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

You make a valid point but most of his injuries have not come from direct contact with other players but happened when he was running by himself.

I stand to be corrected but that is why i think his history of injuries will continue, no matter what positions he plays.

Cumulative load on the body.  CMC has had no contact injuries but it's all those big hits which likely lead up to them.   And CMC does himself no favors by constantly fighting for more yardage at the end of every play.  

Watch the Panthers trade CMC to New England for a 6th just to dump the salary and then he goes to 5 Pro Bowls in a row.  

• Pie 1

55 minutes ago, BlitzMonster said:

6)  Las Vegas → Carolina (PD). Las Vegas traded a sixth-round selection to Carolina in exchange for linebacker Denzel Perryman 

7)  Miami → Carolina (PD). Miami traded a seventh-round selection to the Carolina Panthers in exchange for offensive tackle Greg Little

Very good!

• Beer 1