• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is Fatt Fhule's Idea of a Franchise QB

Proudiddy

33 minutes ago, PandaMan said:

Adding onto this, this is an actual quote from Reid today when asked about new years resolutions: “I was going to say eat less, but then I’d feel like Pinocchio.”  Everyone loves Andy Reid because he’s a fun guy and a great offensive mind.  No one cares about his weight besides his family I guess if they want him to be healthier. I think the “Fatt Fhule” stuff just rolls so great off the tongue.  He’s not even that fat, just a basic dad bod, but it works so well.  

This.  I tried to explain it better, but you did so more concisely.  It's cheap and easy to say as an insult and rhymes with his name.  I find it ridiculous that I have to break down his body type to justify using it lol...  but I agree, he doesn't even appear to be "fat."  Smh... 

20 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Relax.  It isn't a personal insult based off of his appearance.  It's more a convenient insult that rhymes with his name, so it's cheap and easy to use.  I dont care if he was was 170 lbs., I would probably still use it as an insult because it's demeaning, not because it's reflective of or judgmental of his personal appearance or weight.  

Growing up, my friends and I would call each other fat and I was 9% body fat into my twenties lol.  I would joke it was more a mindset than a physical state.

I get everyone is not me, and in this day and age, everyone is hypersensitive, but I don't mean it as a personal attack on his appearance or weight.

I'd also like to add, I have seen this criticism multiple times now, yet funny, I don't see people getting sensitive about calling him a fool.  So, judgments on our opinions of his intelligence is okay, but perceived slights about his weight are not?

Again, it was meant as a general insult, not a personal attack.  Yes, he is a human being, and that matters, but this hypersensitivity and everyone looking to be offended is a bit excessive imo.

Agree 100%.  I never saw it as a personal attack, just a great rhyme that works.  We called Drew Brees “mole face” for years but it was just a divisional rival thing.  No one actually hates these people.  Except maybe Sean Payton.  He actually is a piece of poo.  

• Pie 1

On 12/29/2021 at 4:23 PM, Borat said:

Newton has been as bad or worse. Still don’t see the point in trotting out Darnold, though. At least fans want to see Cam’s last hurrah. 

I think that Panthers fans just saw Cam's last home hurrah the previous Sunday against Tampa Bay.

On 12/31/2021 at 8:58 PM, KatsAzz said:

I think that Panthers fans just saw Cam's last home hurrah the previous Sunday against Tampa Bay.

Not that it really matters, but I think Cam would be a lock to start were the final game at home. 

Sam's noodle arms look like he hasn't seen a weight room, ever. How can you be in the NFL and not lift? Two people who don't work on their bodies as professionals around that equipment every day pointing fingers at the man who keeps his body ripped by himself at home. Discipline vs non-disciplined.

Cams work ethic and leadership and self discipline is world class, the other two, just trying to con another big payday.