• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear Tepper... Take the dam hit...

WOW!!

Just now, AU-panther said:

I didn't say anything about inpatient.

You said Tepper needed to let the football people make the decisions but then you said Tepper didn't need to let do anythign stupid by mortgaging the future.  Which is it?

He should...Tepper is the one who comes out after the season and makes it clear that Teddy ain't worth poo.. Killing Teddy trade value and making it obvious we're going to do whatever to get a QB (which they did and fug us).. Teddy wasn't coming back everybody knew it and he pretty much made it a ultimatum in the building that "we were ready to be a contender and all we needed was get rid of Teddy" .. Instead of letting things play out at let his new GM and coach stick with the original plan..

13 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Another year of Rhule would only set the organization back even further as he would know he's on the hot seat and he'd get desperate. We've already see the incredibly dumb moves he makes when he isn't desperate, now add a heaping helping of good old fashioned desperation to the mix and you can only imagine the damage he'd do.

I cannot support the Panthers one more second if this owner keeps incompetence in the HC position 

after 26 years, it is finished for me. The owner won’t care but my bank account and Sundays will be better 

Tepper has taken the joy away. End of story 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

He should...Tepper is the one who comes out after the season and makes it clear that Teddy ain't worth poo.. Killing Teddy trade value and making it obvious we're going to do whatever to get a QB (which they did and fug us).. Teddy wasn't coming back everybody knew it and he pretty much made it a ultimatum in the building that "we were ready to be a contender and all we needed was get rid of Teddy" .. Instead of letting things play out at let his new GM and coach stick with the original plan..

What does that have to do with the question I asked?  You said Tepper needed to let football people make decisions then later you said he didn't.  I'm confused

So Rhule had no part of getting rid of Teddy?

9 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

What does that have to do with the question I asked?  You said Tepper needed to let football people make decisions then later you said he didn't.  I'm confused

So Rhule had no part of getting rid of Teddy?

Dude at this point you're just trying to debate for no reason.. No Tepper made the Teddy decision..  Tepper was the 1st who publicly crapped on Teddy.. He did it in interviews and on the little YouTube special.. He publicly made the ultimatum to his new GM and Coach "we need QB"..

When other reporters talk about the situation they say Tepper not Rhule or Fitts was forcing the issue on QB..