• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Regarding Kevin Colbert

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

That proved what I said. Except owners taking credit for Colberts work. You really believe that Colbert didn’t do the leg work and research on Tomlin. And recommend him to them? I can find 50 articles saying Hurney was making decisions in Rhule’s first year. What was actually true. Or Hurney signing all those contracts in 2010. But a Panther fan knows JR told him to. Random articles don’t dispute 20 years of actual results. The Rooneys, except Art Sr, passed on Marino when he fell in their laps. I wouldn’t trust them to pick anyone. 

2 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

exactly

It actually is.

Bottom Line: You made yourself look pretty dumb in this thread, and it's not hard to see. Kinda doubt you're gonna be able to spin your way out of it, to be honest.

But keep trying, dude. It's at least a good source of amusement 😆

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

It actually is.

Bottom Line: You made yourself look pretty dumb in this thread, and it's not hard to see. Kinda doubt you're gonna be able to spin your way out of it, to be honest.

But keep trying, dude. It's at least a good source of amusement 😆

Bottom Line, you make statements and then when people ask specific questions about your statements you change the subject because you know your answer would invalidate everything you just said.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Oh sure, because the Steelers were never successful before Tomlin 😄

Colbert built the entire structure, the scouting department, pro personnel, their free agency policies, he ran it all from the time he was hired and the team only had one losing season on his watch.

But yeah, he was really just "a piece of the puzzle" 🙄

The Steelers were successful before Colbert, during Colbert and after Colbert.

/end

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

Bottom Line, you make statements and then when people ask specific questions about your statements you change the subject because you know your answer would invalidate everything you just said.

Sure, dude 😎

7 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

The Steelers were successful before Colbert, during Colbert and after Colbert.

/end

Not a clue...

15 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

This is 100% true. Does it to me every time. 

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

case in point

I don't really have to do anything in this thread, dude. Your own posts did all the work for me.

You didn't get what the thread was about. You can accuse me of changing it but anybody can go back and read the original post and see that you just didn't get it.

So yeah, nothing else needed...

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't really have to do anything in this thread, dude. Your own posts did all the work for me.

You didn't get what the thread was about. You can accuse me of changing it but anybody can go back and read the original post and see that you just didn't get it.

So yeah, nothing else needed...

and again