• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MLB will be a target...

WOW!!

1 hour ago, Waldo said:

Smart play is to let Gilly go find a contender and to develop the young guys on their rookie contracts. We are not competing for anything next year outside of the #1 pick.

This year would have been a great chance to play a CB at FS but now we can just go with a rookie, we missed that chance to play Burris when healthy this year while making Chinn play out of position to cover his butt. 

My two appealing considerations for resigning Gilmore…

1. It sounds like his wife wants to be in Charlotte closer to home and he could be attainable for cheaper than he’s worth. 

2. He would be an ideal example for our young CBs to learn from in the secondary. 

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

My two appealing considerations for resigning Gilmore…

1. It sounds like his wife wants to be in Charlotte closer to home and he could be attainable for cheaper than he’s worth. 

2. He would be an ideal example for our young CBs to learn from in the secondary. 

I love Gilmore, he was a bright spot this year. It's just a waste when we have young guys that need to improve with as much playing time as possible. We have wasted so much cap already next year and Reddick is higher up on the must try to keep list.