• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brian Daboll

RumHam

On 1/29/2022 at 8:43 AM, kungfoodude said:

Based on the stories from Miami, I am not sure about Flores. To see the internal relationships with the GM and QB get so bad is a red flag.

Looks like you were spot-on here -- wow.  

Flores has taken himself from the coaching pinnacle to never working in The League again...

...in less than a month.  

On 1/29/2022 at 8:43 AM, kungfoodude said:

Based on the stories from Miami, I am not sure about Flores. To see the internal relationships with the GM and QB get so bad is a red flag.

Maybe or maybe not. GMs are weird. There are some that are professional with actual qualifications and others that are Owner sycophant just learning on the job and pushing blame. Ross is an known quantity as a human and the owner stuff is getting real interesting.

I'm sure Tua wasn't happy with him courting Watson but Tua didn't blow the doors off with injury issues or  production so I don't blame Flores for looking elsewhere after missing on Herbert. With the GM wanting Herbert that just makes it all sound like a systematic dysfunction starting at the top, poor setup of power structure I assume going through ownership. I can just see Ross in a chair giving those two a thumbs up or down like a Roman emperor watching at the colosseum. Same as in Houston with their last regime, got real weird and the one that allowed that to happen was the owner. 

With that much dysfunction it's hard to tell what's what. Who they hire as HC and how fast that sours will be interesting to watch and compare.

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Looks like you were spot-on here -- wow.  

Flores has taken himself from the coaching pinnacle to never working in The League again...

...in less than a month.  

He is going full "woman scorned." Not even saying some of what he is saying isn't accurate but suing all 32 teams is a quick way to being permanently out of the league.

I have no idea what poo-bird lawyer got in his ear but.....ooof.

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Beer 2