• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ish has 1 good game and....

WOW!!

I like what Ish brings as a player - but not as your backup PG to run the 2nd unit.. and if the 2nd unit is missing Kelly Oubre - it gets real tough - we really need a facilitating PG to make it all jell together.. Oubre, Hayward and McD are unique players that have helped Borrego a ton.. they have hidden the roster's dark spots

and whenever Ish is in there, and the ball is moving and being driven/kicked out and swung around - and then it ends up in Ish's hands - you know he isn't shooting the 3 ball unless he is WIDE open.. that's not his game

On 1/30/2022 at 8:51 PM, Daddy_Uncle said:

Don't talk poo about Ish. He was one of my best friends in high school and a really good dude. He doesn't control how the minutes are distributed 

That’s not how sports work.  It’s hard when you know the player personally.  That’s just part of it.  Players will get flamed regardless of relationship.  I’m sure he’s a good dude.

Fans gonna fan.