• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule to Auburn?

Carolina Cajun

21 hours ago, poundaway said:

To be fair, this isn't the first and only thread bitching about Rhule.   

Its. On. Every. Thread....

...regardless of how the threads are titled.  Not sure where any poster can go on any topic that doesn't bitch about Rhule.

"bringing back Taylor is a monumental mistake. It just wastes another year for Burrow."  Recent history says keeping Zac is a mistake (thebengalsboard.com)

They are not bitching about Rhule--they are bitching about people even discussing the remote chance that Rhule leaves for college.  There is a difference.  They do not understand the concept of a discussion board or the possibility that theories that are opposed to their own baseless opinions have enough validity to be discussed.  So instead of going onto a thread about those who want to consider the possibility and trolling them for doing so--they should just refrain from clicking on the thread altogether.

I am an educator (higher ed) and I am not the grammar police, but I can estimate the level of intelligence with some degree of accuracy by simply reading posts.  We all can to a degree.  It bothers me to see some half-baked moron calling others out with no supporting facts by mocking their intelligence.  It is one of this board's great ironies.

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, @bonafidebanter said:

Rhule should have never gotten more than one year here. Treat him like these other coaches that get one year and they're done. 

Nah, I can understand and supported him getting a second year. We had a bad record but everyone expected us to have a bad record and we were largely competitive. We really looked like we could be a better QB away from making some noise. Then we traded for Sam Darnold and I was officially on the "yeah, this college guy ain't gonna work out" bandwagon from that point on. There's no way he should've gotten a third year after this season's dumpster fire.

On 2/5/2022 at 9:44 AM, LinvilleGorge said:

Nah, I can understand and supported him getting a second year. We had a bad record but everyone expected us to have a bad record and we were largely competitive. We really looked like we could be a better QB away from making some noise. Then we traded for Sam Darnold and I was officially on the "yeah, this college guy ain't gonna work out" bandwagon from that point on. There's no way he should've gotten a third year after this season's dumpster fire.

I agree with you, but I was making a point about better coaches than Rhule only getting one year and you never hear from them again. Rhule, will get another job and another job and another job. Get what I'm saying?