• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What would y'all think of hiring Ken Dorsey as HC next year?

hepcat

2 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

You know Michael Jordan punched Steve Kerr in the face and Kerr went right back after him until teammates broke it up, Kerr ended up with a black-eye...

...then they went out and won 3 straight World Championships together. 

That's different though.  Steve Kerr was a role player and that was always going to be MJ's team.  This was a power struggle between the old king and the new one.  Somebody had to go.

8 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

That's different though. 

Not in the least. 

This was a power struggle between the old king and the new one. 

I don't believe it even happened, the "slap" that is. 

(but am open to seeing some legitimately sourced corroboration)

Somebody had to go.

Absolutely not.  Shipping Smitty was a big mistake. 

Edited by SizzleBuzz

3 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:
5 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Not in the least. 

It is though.  The Kerr situation is much more similar to when Steve Smith and Ken Lucas got in a fight.  But whatever.  Keep living in your own reality where you make up the rules and the points don't matter or whatever.

You're right it is different...

...Steve Kerr fought back.

Edited by SizzleBuzz

2 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Is there a credible source who can corroborate this?  I certainly don't see anything out there about it and were it true the press certainly would be all over it, no way they'd participate in a coverup in order to protect "the team".

That said, if it's true...so what?

Did Cam "slap" him back?  If not, why not?

You know Michael Jordan punched Steve Kerr in the face and Kerr went right back after him until teammates broke it up, Kerr ended up with a black-eye...

...then they booted up and went out and won 3 straight World Championships together. 

I think Zod and RR backed this up. Its petty much agreed among the hardcore fans. I heard a few different times smitty was making a scene in the locker-room and got in Cams face yelling/cussing etc. Smitty was older had a high cap number and the current GM made the choice to keep the young QB over the old junkyard dog. I dont know about the slap, but you know at each point guys had to grab smitty and maybe Cam before it got bloody serious.

Im not a fan of smitty punching team-mates and such, but his issues with Cam were right..... At that time Cam was younger and didnt have being a pro NFLer at the top of his prioritizes. Smitty was older and on the careers end, he wanted a QB that knew the playbook perfect and was accurate with his throws...... AND if he wasnt, he would work to improve......thats the issue. I did hear Cam put in the film time later in his career, but never solve the other..

You know its a different world now, this current era of soft-ass "men" is a joke compared to the older gen males. Great saying and its perfect for the current times- “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.” We are in fourth part and I look forward to the once the cycle fixes this.

On 2/26/2022 at 8:35 PM, SizzleBuzz said:

100% fiction 🤦‍♂️

Zod and RR have my trust, far more right than wrong. Still is hearsay for sure. its a highly likely deal, smitty had the rep for a reason. Locker-room issues happen ALLLL the time, its different now that each has their own click/phone/bubble tho. Only when an injury has visibility does the public know more, good thing the players dont have fighter training. Ken Lucas could be reached for comments, if not available maybe Anthony Bright is.