• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2022 Charlotte FC Game Thread

MillionDollarCam

Santos needs to start next game as the 10. He was putting the ball in some dangerous scoring areas and that run for his goal, we haven’t seen that all season

Alcivar playing as an extra 6 in the double pivot looked good as well. He actually looked comfortable and somewhat competent 

Edited by MtnJax
  • Pie 1

Still alive baby!

I think a lot can be said for the teams desire, they truly wanted it in the second half.

I also think for the team we have, route one football is honestly what’s best for us… play some defense, create the turnover, and get forward.

I haven’t seen many goals from our guys through build up. I just want to see Lattanzio let the guys get high up the pitch and push for goals.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an absolute stunner, the Union don’t get their poo kicked in like that… but tonight, Charlotte would not be denied.

A four piece from Danny Rios has Charlotte still playing for something.

We’ll know more about what exactly needs to happen after tomorrow.

In a perfect world…

Red Bulls will beat Columbus tonight and NYCFC will take out Orlando City tomorrow.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Just an absolute stunner, the Union don’t get their poo kicked in like that… but tonight, Charlotte would not be denied.

A four piece from Danny Rios has Charlotte still playing for something.

We’ll know more about what exactly needs to happen after tomorrow.

In a perfect world…

Red Bulls will beat Columbus tonight and NYCFC will take out Orlando City tomorrow.

I was looking at the lineup we were running the the night of the original Columbus game

Very interested to see what coach does with this lineup considering half of these guys havent been playing lately. Its a very interesting situation to be in lol

1 minute ago, tecc86 said:

I was looking at the lineup we were running the the night of the original Columbus game

Very interested to see what coach does with this lineup considering half of these guys havent been playing lately. Its a very interesting situation to be in lol

I actually don’t know exactly how that works other than that they will start the game from the stopping point of the other game to my knowledge.

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I actually don’t know exactly how that works other than that they will start the game from the stopping point of the other game to my knowledge.

Eric said the lineups are locked in, so whoever we had available in the original game is who is available for this game.

I dont know how it works for the injured players like Corujo, hopefully we'll be able to replace him with Malanda

4 minutes ago, tecc86 said:

Okay… just looked into this more and it’s interesting.

Play will be restarted at the point that it was stopped, so 16th minute.

Lineup’s are locked, injured players can only be replaced by substitutes that were active for that game, replacing an injured player with a substitute will not count as an in-game substitute.

This is going to be interesting lol…