• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BULLET DODGED.......NOW...FIRE RHULE

ncstatekwi

No one even knows Rhule and his stance on any of this.  If things happen that are deemed good its Fitty or Tepper but when things don’t its “FIRE RHULE”.  So ridiculous.  Rhule has integrity as a person.  He wants best for the players and team.  You idiots on this board need to calm down.  Rhule has been and will continue to be a man of faith and a leader.  I can’t stand the way people here are talking about him.  It is wrong

• Flames 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

No one even knows Rhule and his stance on any of this.  If things happen that are deemed good its Fitty or Tepper but when things don’t its “FIRE RHULE”.  So ridiculous.  Rhule has integrity as a person.  He wants best for the players and team.  You idiots on this board need to calm down.  Rhule has been and will continue to be a man of faith and a leader.  I can’t stand the way people here are talking about him.  It is wrong

Is this MATT RHULE or his wife??

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, CMAC22 said:

The issue with Rhule he has shown no improvement or progress as a NFL coach and hasn't evolved at ALL!

CMAC true story...its seems as if the same mistakes are being made over and over and over...thankfully it appears some of his decision making authority is being moved to FITTY/MORGAN...

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

8376AD5E-49B7-4E8C-BBBF-02857A956CCB.gif.814d5ec0817dc3bcf557db26883307a1.gif

• Flames 3

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Listen, somebody has to be fed to the wolves for this fiasco. Unfortunately, we don’t have the luxury of firing an owner (maybe he will eventually have his own blue Jean scandal that gets him cancelled).  Right now, all we have is Rhule and there is more than enough source material established to pile on him for. 

4 minutes ago, ncstatekwi said:

CMAC true story...its seems as if the same mistakes are being made over and over and over...thankfully it appears some of his decision making authority is being moved to FITTY/MORGAN...

What mistakes?  Darnold?  Fuggin dumb…no one else was available.  I have serious problem with stupidity

Everyone on this board has followed the lead that the Panthers suck and have no hope.  You are all following a false idea.  You don’t get to celebrate later when you are wrong

Edited by Shocker

1 minute ago, ncstatekwi said:

I also feel alot of these free agent moves have been Fitty/Morgan as well!

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, bigdog10 said:

Listen, somebody has to be fed to the wolves for this fiasco. Unfortunately, we don’t have the luxury of firing an owner (maybe he will eventually have his own blue Jean scandal that gets him cancelled).  Right now, all we have is Rhule and there is more than enough source material established to pile on him for. 

True story....

clowns GIF by The 90th Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade

1 minute ago, CMAC22 said:

I also feel alot of these free agent moves have been Fitty/Morgan as well!

CMAC no doubt...they feel like very competent/competative moves...the only one I have reservations about is IAN THOMAS...he is an athletic stud...but I feel really lacks the Football IQ between the ears...