• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer Press Conference

Jackie Lee

4 hours ago, MHS831 said:

I think Elf will be the C and Bozeman will play LG--but if we add a T, BC to LG and Bozeman to C.  So I am pulling for the LT addition

There is still no proof BC can be decent at guard, no power run game, easily bull rushed...Still don't get it. It was Rhule's idea, the same guy that said Slater wasn't a LT even after he had a pro bowl season. 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

There is still no proof BC can be decent at guard, no power run game, easily bull rushed...Still don't get it. It was Rhule's idea, the same guy that said Slater wasn't a LT even after he had a pro bowl season. 

The less Rhule has to do with the draft the better. 

• Beer 1

10 hours ago, Evil Hurney said:

Mentions the "current" starting offensive line around the 19:00 minute mark.

Christensen, Elflein, Bozeman, Corbett, Moton

I found it interesting that Cam Erving wasn't considered "competition" for the LT spot. I suspect he is trade bait for a team that needs a guy closer to preseason.

Nobody is trading for Irving. We stuck with him and Darnold

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, BurnNChinn said:

Nobody is trading for Irving. We stuck with him and Darnold

I was lookin earlier, I think his cap hit is $6M, if we cut him we could save $2M and eat the $4M cap hit but I think that'll have to wait til after the draft. I got no problem cutting him in camp if we got a late round backup or UDFA that looks decent. He really brings nothing but lazy play on the field and a dick presence in press conferences. I thought Okung was kind of an oddball but this guy is just a waste of a roster spot

7 hours ago, OldhamA said:

More worrying that they're plugging in Elflein to play LG again. He can't do it - he's simply too small. 

6 hours ago, MHS831 said:

I think Elf will be the C and Bozeman will play LG--but if we add a T, BC to LG and Bozeman to C.  So I am pulling for the LT addition

Ya, I went back and re-watched. I think Bozeman is also LG and Elflein is C based upon the order they are discussed.

4 minutes ago, Evil Hurney said:

Ya, I went back and re-watched. I think Bozeman is also LG and Elflein is C based upon the order they are discussed.

Deonte Brown could be in the mix, who knows. Depends on how he weighs in at camp. I'd be ok with BC/Bozeman/Elf/Corbett/Moton as the place holder line for now. Bozeman highlights are so nasty at Center though, teams wouldn't even try him in pass pro so he'd just beat up on whoever went after the guards depending on the play