• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Say we roll with Darnold

14 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Do you actually read others? Because you have a reputation for taking others words out of context. And here we go again.

You never post in a thread without complaining about something (usually that other people are posting and sharing opinions, you know the entire point of this place) and half of your activity here is just dropping poo emojis. Which is you in a nutshell. Pure passive aggressiveness toward anything that isn't a total Panther homer take. I don't know why you bother coming here.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You never post in a thread without complaining about something (usually that other people are posting and sharing opinions, you know the entire point of this place) and half of your activity here is just dropping poo emojis. Which is you in a nutshell. Pure passive aggressiveness toward anything that isn't a total Panther homer take. I don't know why you bother coming here.

If you think all I do is complain. Then you obviously don't read all my posts. Which pretty much invalidates this post right here.

I know you can't stand that I am optimistic. I know, it's crazy, a fan wants their team to be entertaining. Hey, what can I say. I'm a happy guy who loves that you just can't get enough of me.

4 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

If you think all I do is complain. Then you obviously don't read all my posts. Which pretty much invalidates this post right here.

I know you can't stand that I am optimistic. I know, it's crazy, a fan wants their team to be entertaining. Hey, what can I say. I'm a happy guy who loves that you just can't get enough of me.

Complain. Blind homerism. Pooing.

Those are your Huddle activities. A lot of your posts are a combination of the first two. Post a blind homer take while complaining other opinions exist. 😂

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

After rereading this I have come to the conclusion you sure think you are all that don't cha. 

You claim this board is for differing opinions. Yet... you get all hissy because I try to be optimistic. I have to believe you must somehow think my opinions means less than yours. Which by definition makes you all that.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Complain. Blind homerism. Pooing.

Those are your Huddle activities. A lot of your posts are a combination of the first two. Post a blind homer take while complaining other opinions exist. 😂

You say something untrue, or crass. I usually poo ya. You do those things a lot.

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

I'm done with this one. My fellow Huddlers, I apologize for letting someone get under my skin. I will endeavor to be better going forward. 

I hope that was at least somewhat entertaining.

😂

You're doing what you always do. Blind homerism and complaining. Mixed with a stunning dose of lack of self awareness to realize that it's all you ever do.

You don't have to apologize for it. Everyone fully expects it.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

😂

You're doing what you always do. Blind homerism and complaining. Mixed with a stunning dose of lack of self awareness to realize that it's all you ever do.

You don't have to apologize for it. Everyone fully expects it.

We were squabbling like children. You should be embarrassed as well. But hey, we all know you aren't. What a putz.

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

You say something untrue, or crass. I usually poo ya. You do those things a lot.

You are the quintessential blind homer. But you do you. But, since you are absolutely convinced that all Darnold needs is a line to be good. 
I have a question: Why does he need a good line in order to be good. Doesn’t a good QB rise above the weaknesses that his team has?

Rodgers, Brady, Wilson and now Burrow have been behind some really bad lines but still got their teams to the playoffs or Super Bowl. 
Brady had one of the worst lines in his career in 2015 and still almost won against a Broncos defensive onslaught. 
As I said before. If Darnold was any good he wouldn’t need everything to be perfect. He’d be good in spite of the imperfections.

Just now, TLGPanthersFan said:

You are the quintessential blind homer. But you do you. But, since you are absolutely convinced that all Darnold needs is a line to be good. 
I have a question: Why does he need a good line in order to be good. Doesn’t a good QB rise above the weaknesses that his team has?

Rodgers, Brady, Wilson and now Burrow have been behind some really bad lines but still got their teams to the playoffs or Super Bowl. 
Brady had one of the worst lines in his career in 2015 and still almost won against a Broncos defensive onslaught. 
As I said before. If Darnold was any good he wouldn’t need everything to be perfect. He’d be good in spite of the imperfections.

Is this a real question. Dang dude. Sam ain't near the QB those guys are. Duh.

Sam needs more help. It ain't rocket science.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1