• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes in MSG: Puck Drop 7PM

Anybodyhome

5 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Alright boys. The Tripp issue mutes this, but what do we think about Boston? We blanked them in the regular, but they have pulled in some serious players since we played last. 

I think it was more than blanked it was 16-1 overall I think, but also it depends Pitt is crashing and is in danger of the Caps getting the 3rd spot instead of a WC out spot is locked in completely..... Who we play is not.

4 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I think it was more than blanked it was 16-1 overall I think, but also it depends Pitt is crashing and is in danger of the Caps getting the 3rd spot instead of a WC out spot is locked in completely..... Who we play is not.

It would take an epic collapse by Tampa for us to not end up playing Boston. Neither Pittsburgh or Washington can catch Boston.

Edited by MillionDollarCam

5 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Oh poo, didn’t realize the pens were that bad. They don’t even control the destiny for 3rd anymore. 

Edited by Harbingers

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

It would take an epic collapse by Tampa for us to not end up playing Boston. Neither Pittsburgh or Washington can catch Boston.

Washington could jump Pittsburgh out of the 3rd spot he’s right but we’re still playing Boston cause neither team can catch Boston. 

Edited by Harbingers

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Oh poo, didn’t realize the pens were that bad. They don’t even control the destiny for 3rd anymore. I would so much rather face Boston than Washington, even if we beat Washington they are gonna go for injuries as much as possible, ala TB. 

I think it's between Boston and Tampa.... I know I'd rather play Boston.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Washington could jump Pittsburgh out of the 3rd spot he’s right but we’re still playing Boston cause neither team can catch Boston. 

Correct, Washington could bump Pittsburgh to Florida and it’s likely to come down to the final game between New York and Washington on if the Pens or Caps go to Florida.

As for our matchup, it’s either going to be Boston or Tampa. The only way it’s not Boston is if Tampa loses out and Boston wins out (highly unlikely that Tampa loses out).

Edited by MillionDollarCam