• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the Panthers select Pickett tonight

ncfan

2 minutes ago, Malt Liquor said:

If we trade down and pick Kenny Pickett and draft an offensive lineman. I would not be mad at all. We have to take a chance at Quarterback. 

Whatever qb they take a shot at I hope that it's the right one out of the group.  They are going to have to work on all of them to get a starter out of them. 

I too hope they can come away with a potential LT and eventual starter at qb.

I want another shot at one next draft as well. I'm a greedy bastard.

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, firefox1234 said:

People better mentally prepare themselves for Pickett. He’s a former Temple player and a fellow Pitt alumni like Tepper. It’s almost inevitable….

only hope is Tepper has gotten so ticked at Rhule that the GM is in charge.   And it really does appear this org knows Rhule is at least some sort of an issue.  It isn't normal to hide a NFL HC like this org is doing.   

But the problem with the GM is we might end up with another CB at #6 as he tries to recreate the LOB.  I don't actually think that will happen but I do worry about him getting too trade happy. 

• Beer 1