• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Boston game 4 Sunday at Noonish

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

We only have one group to blame for that loss. We’re so undisciplined we brought that loss on our self

Nah, I don’t see much issue here. Refs and ice sucked. Ya, we fell off after the non-call on goalie interference. There is a lot more fight in this team though. When we get home, I expect some serious fight. 

• Pie 1

Let’s hope the boys don’t get too self-deprecating. They were pretty low in their post games. Raanta for what it’s worth should have clamped down on that puck though. Ya he was interfered with, ya the ref should have  blown the whistle, but all he had to do was close the five hole. 

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Let’s hope the boys don’t get too self-deprecating. They were pretty low in their post games. Raanta for what it’s worth should have clamped down on that puck though. Ya he was interfered with, ya the ref should have  blown the whistle, but all he had to do was close the five hole. 

Two softies by Raanta not holding strong today.... I'm fairly certain a healthy Freddie stops both.

1 hour ago, Anybodyhome said:

Not nervous so much as disappointed when neither Boston, Rangers or Pittsburgh are nearly as good as the Canes.

This should have been over today. Refs were the difference in Boston. Let's just hope they are a little less blind at home. 

• Flames 1