• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Boston game 4 Sunday at Noonish

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Think about this one. The canes prior to last nights loss had won 8 games in a row. I believe that is up there with some of their longest winning streaks. This team was bound to lose one. Just get the W tmrw and finish this thing off in Raleigh Tuesday. 

Ugh day games. 

27 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

That game was, disappointing, and felt very similar to past playoffs where we looked completely outmatched. 
I hope this doesn’t take spiral.  We need to get the Bruins monkey off our back. 

Agree. Although  This one does not have the feel of past Boston series. It definitely doesn’t feel like the Nashville series that went 6 last year.  We gonna be alright. 

Just now, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Agree. Although  This one does not have the feel of past Boston series. It definitely doesn’t feel like the Nashville series that went 6 last year.  We gonna be alright. 

I think we will too. Just need to get 1 win in Boston. 
That Nashville series made me realize last year we weren’t as good as I though we were. 
Hope we can end it in 5. 

• Pie 1

23 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

That Nashville series made me realize last year we weren’t as good as I though we were. 
Hope we can end it in 5. 

I can see an OT win tmrw to break Boston’s spirit then crush them in Raleigh. 

• Flames 1

3 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Hope we can end it in 5. 

Ehhh Both years we had a key piece missing for the first three (Slavin last season) ans Anderson this season.... I'm not so worried about winning the series I believe we will, last year it was simple attrition a 70% maybe Slavin combined with even though we won in six we essentially played 9 games against Nashville unsurprisingly we ran out of gas agaist FL.