• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The season has not lived up to my expectations that were based more on hope than fact

Delhommey

Could it be that we just had a weak schedule last year? The mighty AFC and NFC west aren't exactly the cream of the crop.

I believe that is why the nfl gave us the schedule we have now was to break the mirror we all were looking at. Jake sucked just as bad last year. We did have a good run d, but we had a bad secondary.

I believe that is why the nfl gave us the schedule we have now was to break the mirror we all were looking at. Jake sucked just as bad last year. We did have a good run d, but we had a bad secondary.

The rotating south/east/west/north inter division games are set years in advance I think. Does suck though they keep giving us the damn Giants in NY every year. We had them last game of the year last year in NY, a preseason game with them in NY, and a game with them in a few weeks in NY. And we get the Jets today in NY. wtf?

I told you all in the offseason that last year was an aberration. We went 12-4 because we had one of the easiest schedules in the league. Those of you who are surprised by this years results must have become new fans last year because this has always been a typical Fox team. Win when the schedule is easy then crash back down to earth when the schedule is harder and expectations are high.

Archived