• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets Summer League Roster

Daddy_Uncle

2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

If Melo is not on this team in seven years time then the Hornets either swapped him for another star or they got a poo ton back for him in a trade… think the Rudy Gobert trade… four first rounders and a bunch of prospects.

I think we should do everything we can to re-sign him, I just don't know if his side will want to and its hard to blame him. We had a make or break offseason this year and crapped the bed big time. 

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

I mean it’s not the Hornets fault that Bridges decided to be a fool. At this point they are stuck until Hayward comes off the books.

Agreed. I was also in here saying the Hayward signing was terrible. I actually said at the exact time we signed him it was worse than the Batum deal and got roasted.... Id argue now, it's just as bad or worse. Also was in here hating the Rozier extension. That was just as stupid, dudes a sixth man at best and plays zero defense. Agreed on Bridges, nothing they can do about that. 

Just now, Jared Patterson said:

Agreed. I was also in here saying the Hayward signing was terrible. I actually said at the exact time we signed him it was worse than the Batum deal and got roasted.... Id argue now, it's just as bad or worse. Also was in here hating the Rozier extension. That was just as stupid, dudes a sixth man at best and plays zero defense. Agreed on Bridges, nothing they can do about that. 

It was a terrible signing. Unfortunately the Hornets got caught up wanting to sign the best player in a horrible free agency class. It set the team back. Now the only way to move forward is to trade him or wait until his deal expires.

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

It was a terrible signing. Unfortunately the Hornets got caught up wanting to sign the best player in a horrible free agency class. It set the team back. Now the only way to move forward is to trade him or wait until his deal expires.

Another Jordan move. He had been wanting Hayward for years. Tried to get him off the Jazz and tried to trade for him on Boston. Again, his moves are terrible and obvious. You know who else he has been wanting for years.... Westbrook.

5 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

I think we should do everything we can to re-sign him, I just don't know if his side will want to and its hard to blame him. We had a make or break offseason this year and crapped the bed big time. 

I think the Hornets will, even down to putting LiAngelo on the main roster in a couple of years.

21 hours ago, Jared Patterson said:

Wiseman 100% would've been the pick if Ball and he were there. Thats proof right there I know double more than you do. Im not saying Wiseman would've been the right pick, I'm saying Jordan 110% was going to take Wiseman and was considering trading up...... Go back and look how obsessed we were with wanting Wiseman. I still think Wiseman will be a great player. Def would destroy Williams. I think everyone in here would admit it was a blessing in disguise we got Melo b/c Jordan was taking Wiseman had they both been available. That was literally reported. Also, I hope I am wrong, but Id be shocked if Lamelo resigns here. Why would he? Williams lol....

Your saying this like it's a big indictment on the Hornets but I'm convinced Wiseman would be thriving in Charlotte for the same reason I'm not worried about Williams. We really need a rim protector that bad. 

Sure we got lucky but the entire league was wrong about LaMelo.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...