• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why not just Fire Fox now??

Dpantherman

I agree. Save the team. How many players have now given up? How many players are thinking I am not going to resign with this team? At least by firing Fox tommorrow, you might just save the team and they will know JR wants to win with the team not these Coaches.

you make more threads per day than anyone on this entire board

...but to answer the question, firing fox would be ridiculous because there's no hope to turn the season around; an interim coach would get one or two wins at best, and would almost certainly not be around when a new coach is hired.

it would be more trouble than it's worth, and it's just not what class organizations like Richardson's do. knee-jerk decisions usually come from the Al Davises of the league, and i am perfectly happy not modeling the raiders.

you make more threads per day than anyone on this entire board

...but to answer the question, firing fox would be ridiculous because there's no hope to turn the season around; an interim coach would get one or two wins at best, and would almost certainly not be around when a new coach is hired.

it would be more trouble than it's worth, and it's just not what class organizations like Richardson's do. knee-jerk decisions usually come from the Al Davises of the league, and i am perfectly happy not modeling the raiders.

1) so. for some reason, most of your responses are negative, but its your right. 2) I'm just pissed, and no longer care to see Fox on sidelines. I know he won't be fired before the season is over. And maybe he shouldn't be, just sounding off.

1) so. for some reason, most of your responses are negative, but its your right. 2) I'm just pissed, and no longer care to see Fox on sidelines. I know he won't be fired before the season is over. And maybe he shouldn't be, just sounding off.

blah im just pissed too... its been a deflating day... no offense meant :cheers2:

:yesnod:

Fox is not going to get fired mid season, and he may not get fired at all =\ But this season has not been bad enough to warrant a mid-season firing (not for a team coming off the kind of season they had last year)... that being said, a change at the end of the season appears possible, particularly if the Panthers don't make it up to 7 wins.

Fox is not going to get fired mid season, and he may not get fired at all =\ But this season has not been bad enough to warrant a mid-season firing (not for a team coming off the kind of season they had last year)... that being said, a change at the end of the season appears possible, particularly if the Panthers don't make it up to 7 wins.

won't make 6 wins this season.

Archived