• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther's Secondary This Year.

Michael G

2 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

I said Littleton and Shaq will be a strong duo this year and that I'd take the bet on Littleton being a better LBer this year than Carter. Wilson is not a stud, and he is a special teams player that can spot start. Which is better than Carter. 

When we have 3 LBs on the field on running downs (even fronts) Wilson will be the guy at MLB. IMO He is good playing downhill and against the run, but struggles in coverage. In odd fronts early downs he can play both ILB or edge/OLB. He did both at Jax. Most of the time we will probably play Nickel and see Shaq and Luvu or Littleton has the LBs (Wilson out).  It will clear up in camp, but based on what we've seen before from Snow and what the players have done in the past this seems likely barring any surprises in camp.

I have been pretty negative lately with a lot of my posts, but I don't think even a lot of you guys on here realize how good Jaycee Horn is about to be. The dude is an absolute FREAK. Has been working out with Oliver Davis and is clearly 10xs better than Stokes and Terrell who he trains with. Unbelievable how athletic he is while keeping his pad level. Very rare player. I really see him being a Ramsey clone.

Edited by Jared Patterson
  • Pie 1