• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's talk Christian Lattanzio.

panthers55

When he took over I remember some folks lamenting the move and blaming Tepper. But after 5 games with 3 impacted by a shortage of players due to international play and Covid we are 2-2-1. With the majority on the road.  So he changes our defense and inverts the fullbacks so the midfielders can advance the ball and improve the offensive attack and we get back to back wins and score a franchise high 4 goals against a team that has never given up 4 goals in its 3 year history.  I think he should have been the choice all along. The game was awesome and we were rocking BOA. If this continues I say drop the interim and make it head coach.

What are your thoughts???

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Team is starting to gel, looking more fluid in attack and is allowing playmakers to make plays.  I think if he continues to win and make the playoffs he deserves to be remain the head coach. I love what I saw last night

• Pie 1

I’m becoming more of a believer in him as the head man. More than I had with the team under MAR the improvement in the squad is noticeable from week to week. Unless we just flounder as the season finishes up, give him the permanent job

• Pie 1