• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who else is jumping on another Teams bandwagon for the rest of the year?

MVP23

...I can't do this again. I always still loyal, even if we aren't in the playoffs, and the playoffs get boring as hell to me. So this year, just for the rest of the year, I'm a Titan Bandwagoner...I'll still watch out games, and be on here..but...

VY= SB MVP

"I always still loyal Titan Bandwagoner." That's how I see OP's post. Why not go root for the Cheatriots while you're at it?

You guys are missing my point. I'm still a Panther fan, and they are still number 1, but I'm rooting for the Titans to win the SB, since My team was no shot..if the Titans were to play the Panthers, I would still root for the Panthers to win the game, no matter what......I like how you twisted my words..

You guys are missing my point. I'm still a Panther fan, and they are still number 1, but I'm rooting for the Titans to win the SB, since My team was no shot..if the Titans were to play the Panthers, I would still root for the Panthers to win the game, no matter what......I like how you twisted my words..

I think most understand. There's nothing wrong with rooting for a backup team to go all the way when your favorite team implodes. It beats rooting for your team by posting a bunch of craap on them over and over again.

I am 45 and to old to change. I still pull for the Panthers and the team playing the Cowboys. Thats true regardless of the Panthers record and will be true as long as North Carolina has a team.

In fact, I have tickets for the Bucs/Panthers game, and its the first game this year I have been able to attend. Really looking forward to it.

Archived