• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sean McVay's memory

Mr. Scot

9 minutes ago, NorthTryon said:

Yes, yes I do. Because he is a football coach. And weren't you the one saying McVay wasn't that special? Coach of the Year award winning Sean McVay, as well as the award itself isn't that impressive. I believe your words were "look back at the list the last twenty years, nothing special". 

No, never said McVay wasn't special. Now, if the most impressive thing about him was a Coach of the Year award maybe but he's got way more accomplishments on his resumé than that.

As far as Matt Rhule being able to do something similar, yeah I...wouldn't put money on that if I were you 😄

Edited by Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

No, never said McVay wasn't special. Now, if the most impressive thing about him was a Coach of the Year award maybe but he's got way more accomplishments on his resumé than that.

As far as Matt Rhule being able to do something similar, yeah I...wouldn't put money on that if I were you 😄

1. Mmmmhhmmm

2. You probably right. His quotes on one guy doing well and then another battling back the next day just made me sigh.