• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corral heading to IR

Floppin

10 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

He didn't get hurt in live practice because he didn't get any. Only imaginary. I'm not sure about the technology, but I hear it's going places, like to the bottom.

He got hurt getting live game reps.. Something you were screaming about..

STOP fuging running with this narrative that he never practice at all!! Just because he didn't get Baker and Sam reps doesn't mean he didn't get reps.. 

It's your fault that you convinced yourself that he was on the same level as Baker and Sam.. When by all reports he wasn't and they kept telling You they didn't want him to play this season if they could help it...

If there was a organizational plan to Redshirt a guy.. Why would you be giving him similar reps as the guys you planned to see the field??

Edited by WOW!!
  • Pie 3
  • Flames 1

8 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Why?? Because he gave a 3rd round rookie QB.. 3rd team reps??

4th team. Yes, Rhule again stupidly miss casted the QB position. You didn't just get here did you? It's his thing. Used sh*tty underwear too. It's America. To each his own.

I prefer shiney new things. Can't help it.

3 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

4th team. Yes, Rhule again stupidly miss casted the QB position. You didn't just get here did you? It's his thing. Used sh*tty underwear too. It's America. To each his own.

You are not well.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

He got hurt getting live game reps.. Something you were screaming about..

STOP fuging running with this narrative that he never practice at all!! Just because he didn't get Baker and Sam reps doesn't mean he didn't get reps.. 

It's your fault that you convinced yourself that he was on the same level as Baker and Sam.. When by all reports he wasn't and they kept telling You they didn't want him to play this season if they could help it...

STOP acting like it was a real QB competition. He wasn't allowed to compete if you weren't watching.

Agenda. Failed agenda. Used underwear is used underwear. He refuses to draft and prepare a rookie to play, plenty of opportunities, didn't want to. We get the has been QB circus now with Baker Mayfield.

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

3rd and 4th team reps .. Stop lying... Show me the rep Distribution breakdown between him and PJ.. 

You can't because you don't fuging know.. You don't have a breakdown of the reps because you weren't there every day.. So stop pushing false facts..

5 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

I'd like any Rhule defenders to explain how giving PJ over 50% of the preseason game snaps so far has helped the team in any way? Any other teams giving the majority of snaps to QB's everyone expects to get cut or sent to the practice squad next week?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

STOP acting like it was a real QB competition. He wasn't allowed to compete if you weren't watching.

Agenda. Failed agenda. Used underwear is used underwear. He refuses to draft and prepare a rookie to play, plenty of opportunities, didn't want to. We get the has been QB circus now with Baker Mayfield.

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

Omg!! They literally told you he wasn't in the competition.. 

If they are saying "best case scenario Corral wouldn't have to see the field this year" ... How in your mind did you think he was in a competition to start??

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

3rd and 4th team reps .. Stop lying... Show me the rep Distribution breakdown between him and PJ.. 

You can't because you don't fuging know.. You don't have a breakdown of the reps because you weren't there every day.. So stop pushing false facts..

False facts? He's at the end of the depth chart.

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

I'd like any Rhule defenders to explain how giving PJ over 50% of the preseason game snaps so far has helped the team in any way? Any other teams giving the majority of snaps to QB's everyone expects to get cut or sent to the practice squad next week?

Easily.. 

It's clear they planned to carry 3 QBS.. The Winner of Baker and Sam, PJ and Matt (as a developmental 3rd Qb)..

It was PJ chance Friday to prove they didn't need Sam as a backup.. He failed now he is going to be cut and they have to keep Sam as the 2nd QB..

The other guys are proven to be unable to cut it ultimately. You expect different?

With Corral you at least had a chance. That's gone.

He didn’t look good and then got hurt like he did throughout college. He needs to get healthy and add some weight to his frame to compete next year. You are obsessing over him like you were with Strong.