• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Practice tweets

Jackie Lee

1 minute ago, BrianS said:

That's a negative, Baker is 2 inches taller.

Also:

Our "backup" QB throws half as many TD's and twice the INT's (as percentages) as Sam Darnold.  I gotta believe we can do better.  Our PUNTER can probably do better tbh.

Probably can't do better this season but it certainly needs addressed. The qb position should still be priority number 1. 

1 minute ago, jb2288 said:

Yeah I agree there are dudes getting cut today who are better backups. Dinucci would instantly be our second best until Sam is back. And Dinucci we could keep long term after we release sam next year 

They should definitely get another qb on the practice squad to start learning the playbook asap 

5 minutes ago, BrianS said:

That's a negative, Baker is 2 inches taller.

Also:

Our "backup" QB throws half as many TD's and twice the INT's (as percentages) as Sam Darnold.  I gotta believe we can do better.  Our PUNTER can probably do better tbh.

I was sitting behind the bench at fan fest, PJ was the smallest looking guy out there.

Not bulky either.

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

They should definitely get another qb on the practice squad to start learning the playbook asap 

There could be some decent prospects cut the we could comb through.  That kid that played for Cincinnati the other day looked pretty good. Can't remember his name at the moment. 

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

There could be some decent prospects cut the we could comb through.  That kid that played for Cincinnati the other day looked pretty good. Can't remember his name at the moment. 

Streveler looked good with the Jets, they either have to cut him or Mike White