• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

5 games is a stretch.

Diehardpanth02

Rhules best years are behind him. 5 wins is his max in this league, and I'm honestly amazed at that number. They said Carolina has had a lead in the last 19 games. And we have won 5 of them. The saying that his 3rd year trend is major improvement..I think his trend is 5 games.

Another squandered year. Another day in Carolina. If it wasn't for my love of this game and fantasy football I wouldnt even tune in to the 💩 show of a franchise.

Just now, Diehardpanth02 said:

That's my point.

Yeah its exactly like we said it'd go when we retained Rhule and had shitty drafts with a shitty Owner

Like anything else was bound to happen. Gonna be this way next year too btw. Just a waste of time to do anything but mock and laugh at this team.

Panthers have never been less relevant, certainly for me as other teams in other sports(and college) have won recently and been doing work

• Beer 1