• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aaron Wilson: Tepper's patience with Rhule growing thin

UNCrules2187

6 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

It should.  He lost me last year, but I am skeptical about his having lost the locker room, unless the comments the paparazzi where trying to incite DJ on have more legs than I am giving them credit for.

I don't even want to speculate about that at this point.

Winning cures everything. Losing eventually makes players not trust the coaches. The next several games will tell the tale. I think it is too early yo say he has lost folks yet. We are playing teams close despite the blunders poor QB play etc. But a few blowout losses and we could be there.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think that's probably more of a pipe dream scenario.

Right now, Tomlin is probably the most powerful guy in the Steelers organization.

Yep. Hash pipe illusion based dream scenario. 

The Steelers went into the season with Trubiskey as the bridge starter until a rookie QB is ready. No one was thinking Super Bowl to begin with. 9-10 wins was always the ceiling. That was before TJ Watt got hurt. The Rooneys don’t overreact to one season when they have a proven HC. Cowher had 3 losing seasons(2 in a row) and they never even thought about parting ways. And as stated above, Tomlin sure ain’t going anywhere now that he’s in control of what he wants to be. He was interviewing the GMs this time. Not being hired by one.