• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bright Spots from Today

10 hours ago, Clicheking said:

Whole team outside of Baker and Henderson played good enough win

Poor coaching and qb play was bad enough to cause us to lose however

Nah, OL was getting punished by the 3/4 quarter. Moron was getting run over which lead to a lot of the batted balls. 

Defense was better as a unit but once again no adjustments and play calling was trash after the half. 

I was thinking this morning while picking up my dogs' fecal matter off the neighbor's grass, that our team is a competent HC/Offensive system away from being kind of good.

I mean, defensively, if they aren't being asked to continually bail the offense out every game, they are pretty solid.  ST has been great this season.  We have skill players and an improving OL.

So Rhule get's fired in January at the latest (I could see Tepper holding on to him to keep from from getting those lucrative college jobs because he's a Petty Betty).  Say we manage to find a good offensive coach and draft a top QB prospect.  We could be in much better shape even wit ha rookie QB and rookie coach in 2023.

But then again, I had these thoughts while picking up dog poo at 4:50am...