• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Takeaways: Reading between the lines

NAS

The thing that gets me is the opportunity cost and the time commitment just to see if Fitterer is any good.  Sure, we don't know if he sucks.  But he also hasn't done anything to prove he's worth keeping around.

This is years of time we're talking about committing to Fitterer.  After essentially 4 wasted seasons, I'm running out of patience for stuff like this.  We should have cleaned house with Hurney and now it feels like we're making the same mistake again.

28 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

The thing that gets me is the opportunity cost and the time commitment just to see if Fitterer is any good.  Sure, we don't know if he sucks.  But he also hasn't done anything to prove he's worth keeping around.

This is years of time we're talking about committing to Fitterer.  After essentially 4 wasted seasons, I'm running out of patience for stuff like this.  We should have cleaned house with Hurney and now it feels like we're making the same mistake again.

Huge difference...

Scott Fitterer has over twenty years of experience as a personnel guy, and that as part of a successful organization.

Marty Hurney had none.

• Beer 2