• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Blue Jackets 7pm Puck Drop

Panthers Fan 69

50 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Projected lines… coming in hot.

Teravainen - Aho - Jarvis

Svechnikov - Kotkaniemi - Necas

Stastny - Staal - Fast

Martinook - Stepan - Kase

Slavin - Burns

Skjei - Pesce

de Haan - Chatfield

Andersen

Raanta

Extra’s - Noesen, Coghlan, Bear

LTIR - Pacioretty, Gardiner

That’s a Stanley cup lineup. Plain and simple. Top to bottom. Best roster in the NHL. 

• Flames 1

3 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Projected lines… coming in hot.

Teravainen - Aho - Jarvis

Svechnikov - Kotkaniemi - Necas

Stastny - Staal - Fast

Martinook - Stepan - Kase

Slavin - Burns

Skjei - Pesce

de Haan - Chatfield

Andersen

Raanta

Extra’s - Noesen, Coghlan, Bear

LTIR - Pacioretty, Gardiner

Is Coghlan still injured?

17 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Is Coghlan still injured?

Yes, interesting to see Chatfield starting over Coghlan.

Don't get me wrong I think Chatfield is a fine 3rd pair defenseman, but I like what I've seen out of Coghlan especially as the PP2 QB.

Also, I guess Rod doesn't trust Drury or Noesen yet.  I would rather see them on that 4th line than Marty. 

So it doesn’t appear that Coghlan is hurt, RBA said it was a tough decision and they decided to go with Chatfield. Think it could be partly because Chatfield is a better pure defender than Coghlan and Bear. RBA also said that there will be a lot of rotation at that position.

Columbus has a lot of firepower so RBA might want the best defensive defenseman out there.

Coghlan definitely has a place on this team though, he’s going to be a real good third pairing, puck moving defenseman and PP QB2.

• Pie 1

46 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

So it doesn’t appear that Coghlan is hurt, RBA said it was a tough decision and they decided to go with Chatfield. Think it could be partly because Chatfield is a better pure defender than Coghlan and Bear. RBA also said that there will be a lot of rotation at that position.

Columbus has a lot of firepower so RBA might want the best defensive defenseman out there.

Coghlan definitely has a place on this team though, he’s going to be a real good third pairing, puck moving defenseman and PP QB2.

I suspect we will see Chatfield and Coghlan rotate based on matchups (game matchups) Columbus has a lot of firepower but they did nothing to improve there horrible defense and goalie situations.

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I suspect we will see Chatfield and Coghlan rotate based on matchups (game matchups) Columbus has a lot of firepower but they did nothing to improve there horrible defense and goalie situations.

Which is why Chatfield is playing tonight in my opinion, we won’t need Coghlan’s offense, but we need our best defenders on the ice.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1