• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Titans are getting a new stadium.... Your move Charlotte / NC

TheBigKat

2 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

All of that is incorrect, NYCFC is getting a stadium and it could be done by 2025, they are currently playing in Yankee stadium because who owns them besides (City Football)… Yankee Global Enterprises… NYCFC only plays at Red Bull Arena when there is a stadium conflict.

As I said before, Charlotte FC is going with Tepper if he he somehow got to move the Panthers… why… because 1) the MLS would be absolutely pissed about one of their teams being the only tenant in a 70K stadium and 2) Tepper isn’t going to pay the rent for two stadiums.

The deal for a new stadium isn't finalized. I doubt it will be. Our mayor is a chump. And yes, I know why they have to play in NJ when the Bronx or Citi Field are being used.

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

The deal for a new stadium isn't finalized. I doubt it will be. Our mayor is a chump. And yes, I know why they have to play in NJ when the Bronx or Citi Field are being used.

I feel like City Football Group deserves some blame too. They do the same thing with all their teams… find a stadium and dump their teams at it.

City, Melbourne, and NYFC don’t own any of the stadiums they play in.