• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Practice Tweets

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, Icdeadpeople said:

First time seeing him next to real NFL QB huh...

No, but I watched him run for five touchdowns or so over the first few weeks of last season (in games I'm guessing you didn't watch).

If you want to support PJ that's fine, but don't lie and don't be an ass.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 8

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

No, but I watched him run for five touchdowns or so over the first few weeks of last season.

If you want to support PJ that's fine, but don't lie and don't be an ass.

And looked slow doing it... when teams were keying CMC...at least he had a blanket...oh but what happened trying that after the cowgirls..no more running forward but backwards and then when he tried to play Superman he hurt his shoulder....n lost the ball.. turnover machine...

You just mad I've been right for the last 2 years, making you wrong for the last two years,PJ been the best QB on this roster since Cam left... even when Cam came back 

• Poo 4

Just now, Icdeadpeople said:

And looked slow doing it... when teams were keying CMC...at least he had a blanket...oh but what happened trying that after the cowgirls..no more running forward but backwards and then when he tried to play Superman he hurt his shoulder....n lost the ball.. turnover machine...

You just mad I've been right for the last 2 years, making you wrong for the last two years,PJ been the best QB on this roster since Cam left... even when Cam came back 

Yeah, this is too dumb to respond to 🙄

• Pie 5
  • Flames 1

35 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Maybe Sams ankle isn't actually ready or was he always this clunky dropping back? These guys are all on different internal counts this deep into the season

30 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

he is defintely moving gingerly. 

I would guess the scar tissue is stiff and he hasn’t had enough PT to break it up.

• Beer 3

4 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

I would guess the scar tissue is stiff and he hasn’t had enough PT to break it up.

There was some talk before that it would take him a little while to get back to normal.

If he wound up on season ending IR, that'd make that fifth year gamble a huge waste.

(granting that it could already be seen like that anyway)